Thursday 28 October 2010

My first blog!

As this is my first attempt at a blog, I guess it should be about the latest addition to my collection......


Introducing my Ceropegia Sandersonii! AKA, the African Parachute Plant.
I love to have plants that are not seen around too often, and this fits the bill perfectly. Native to the south eastern corner of Africa, this succulent is a great candidate for a houseplant, although I do wonder whether the UK winter will provide enough quality daylight for it to do well.


This looks a healthy enough specimen at the moment.
It will be going into a south facing window, and as long as I don't over water it I should be ok. The preferred temperature range is between 13 and 25 degrees c.
Here's hoping that it'll be happy in its new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment